Odvirování PC, zrychlení počítače, vzdálená pomoc prostřednictvím služby neslape.cz

Mr. Dan LUAL - Dedictvo po zosnulom menovcovi

http://www.hoax.cz

Moderátor: Moderátoři

Pravidla fóra
Jednotlivé thready budou po vyřešení uzamčeny. Stejně tak ty, které budou nečinné déle než 14 dní. Vizte Pravidlo o zamykání témat. Děkujeme za pochopení.
Odpovědět
Zpráva
Autor
qwix
Návštěvník
Návštěvník

Mr. Dan LUAL - Dedictvo po zosnulom menovcovi

#1 Příspěvek od qwix »

Mr.Dan LUAL
Counselors At Law
République du Bénin
Telephone: +229-96781671
Email: danlualoffice@ymail.com

ATTN: Muller [predpokladam, ze spam koluje aj pod inymi menami]

I am Barrister Dan LUAL, the attorney at law to Late Eng.Michael Muller,a national of your country, who used to work as the Director of petroliers (TOTAL BENIN) in Benin Republic West Africa Here in after shall be Referred to as my client.

On27th of May 2004 my client also His wife and their three Children were involved in a car accident Along Grossi express-road. All occupants of the vehicle Unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquirers to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved Unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track His Surname over the Internet, to locate any member of the Family with the last name,that is why I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in Repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank here. These huge deposits were lodged particularly, with the "BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DUBENIN(BAB)"An affiliate of Commercial Bank of Africa where the Deceased had an account valued at about $18.5 million dollars.

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in Locating the relatives for over four years now. I seek your consent To present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have The same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at $18.5 million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can Share the money. 60% to me and40%to you.

I will procure all Necessary legal documents that can be used to backup any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. And the way we are going to achieve this is. I will need the following important information from you,

Your Full Name and Address,
Your Age, Occupation and Position,
Your Telephone and Mobile for Communication Purpose.
For privacy reply to my private Email: danlualoffice@ymail.com
I await your reply ASAP.

Best Regards,
Mr. Dan LUAL Esq.
+229-96781671

Rudy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: Mr. Dan LUAL - Dedictvo po zosnulom menovcovi

#2 Příspěvek od Rudy »

Typický hoax, který navíc z vás hodlá vytáhnout osobní data. Neodpovídejte a smažte.
Dotazy a logy vkládejte pouze do vašich threadů. Soukromé zprávy, icq a e-maily neslouží k řešení vašich problémů.

Podpořte, prosím, naše fórum : https://platba.viry.cz/payment/.

Navštivte: Obrázek

e-mail: rudy(zavináč)forum.viry.cz

Varování:
Před odvirováním PC si udělejte zálohy svých důležitých dat (pošta, kontakty, dokumenty, fotografie, videa, hudba apod.). Virus mimo svých "viditelných" aktivit může poškodit systém!

Po dořešení vašeho problému bude vlákno zamknuto. Stejně tak tehdy, pokud bude nečinné více než 14dnů. Pokud budete chtít vlákno aktivovat, napište mi na mail uvedený výše.

Odpovědět